Global Recruitment of Nurses
We are currently recruiting nurses to U.K. and the entire recruitment services are free of charge.
Lushbridge Global Education Consultants are the Preferred Recruitment Partners of IFANGLOBAL -International Recruitment agency who also train and recruit healthcare professionals to NHS UK who have successfully placed placed more than 8000 professionals across the globe, since their inception in 2001.
Our Collaboration is aimed at providing candidates with an assurance that they will be offered services in accordance with code of Practices established by U.K. NHS Employer’s portal guidelines.
1. Diploma/BScMSc nursing with minimum 1 year of experience after registration and
2. IELTS (academic module): minimum 7.0 in Listening, 7.0 in Reading, 6.5 in Writing and 7.0 in Speaking.
Applicants may provide two IELTS test certificates to meet the above requirements, but must not have scored below 6.5 in any categories, in either of the test sittings.
The two test sittings must be taken within six months of each other to be considered. There are no exceptions to this requirement, even if English is their first language.
For example: if an applicant took an IELTS in Jan 2018 and sat the test again within six months, they can use the scores from both tests to satisfy our requirements. However, no individual score can be below 6.5. Example scenarios.
Occupational English Test (OET)
OET examination certificate is also recognised in the U.K. for registration with NMC and your scorecard must confirm that you have that you achieved:
· at least a B grade in the writing, reading, listening and speaking sections.
Combining OET test scores
You can achieve the required mark across two test sittings if:
· you sit the tests within six months of each other
· you’re tested in all four sections at the same time
· all grades in both sittings are above Grade C+, and
· you achieve Grade B or higher in all four sections when the results of both sittings are viewed together.
Benefits with Lushbridge Global:
1. We don’t charge candidates any kind of fee at any step of the Recruitment Process.
2. We give free IELTS AC UKVI Preparation coaching for all the candidates who have qualified with their OET scores and still need to write IELTS AC UKVI for Visa Purpose.
3. We give free CBT exam material and training to those candidates who got selected in the F2F / Skype interview.
4. We give 24 / 7 support to the candidates who get recruited through Lushbridge Global. Flight tickets and visa charges.
5. Initial accommodation and NMC registration
Emma Broadbent, Director of Registration and Revalidation at the NMC said:
“Nurses and midwives from outside the UK are a vital part of our workforce, without them the health and care system as we know it simply wouldn’t exist.
“We absolutely recognise that good communication is essential to safer, better care and people can be assured that only those who can communicate to a high standard in English will be able to join our register.
“We also recognise the current workforce is under significant pressure and the number of vacancies are well documented. The change proposed would increase flexibility for highly skilled professionals coming to the UK without compromising safety.”
Danny Mortimer, Chief Executive of NHS Employers, said:
“Good communication between nurses, midwives and patients is of paramount importance to the safety and care of patients.
“We are really pleased that the NMC continues to carefully progress reforms to the system of language testing, and believe these recommendations balance the need to protect the public with improved access for much needed nursing talent.”
Professor Lisa Bayliss-Pratt, Chief Nurse, Health Education England said:
“Health Education England (HEE) is working closely with the NMC to ensure that high quality international nursing graduates who wish to work and learn in the NHS can provide the safest, highest quality healthcare to people in this country. HEE welcomes this announcement and will continue to support the NMC in ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved by the NHS workforce.”
If you are a Nurse who has achieved the qualifying score with either OET or IELTS AC, please mail us your updated resume along with a snapshot of your OET/IELTS AC scorecard to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org